What u want to see?

Sunday, September 20, 2015

The News: Sandra Bullock on Jackie Collins' Death: 'Heaven, Watch Out!'

Sandra Bullock, who early in her career starred in Lucky Chances, a TV miniseries version of Jackie Collins' novels Lucky and Chances, has two words for Heaven in the wake of Collins' death: Watch out.
"That smart, talented, and gorgeous woman paved the road for so many of us so that we could experience a much smoother journey ... with or without heels," Bullock told PEOPLE in a statement. "Heaven ... watch out!"
Collins, who died in Los Angeles on Saturday at the age of 77, told PEOPLE in her final interview that the Oscar-winning actress had recently approached her at a party and was lovely.
Bullock isn't the only person in Hollywood who is mourning the loss of the best-selling author. Melissa Gilbert, Sharon Osbourne, and Melanie Brown are just a few of the stars who have reacted to Collins' death.
Keep up with Sandra Bullock in the pages of PEOPLE Magazine by subscribing now.
Diagnosed with stage 4 breast cancer six-and-a-half years ago, Collins chose to keep her illness almost entirely to herself, confiding primarily in her three daughters, Tracy, 54, Tiffany, 48, and Rory, 46.
"I did it my way, as Frank Sinatra would say. I've written five books since the diagnosis, I've lived my life, I've travelled all over the world, I have not turned down book tours and no one has ever known until now when I feel as though I should come out with it," Collins told PEOPLE six days before her death.
"Looking back, I'm not sorry about anything I did," she said, adding, "Now I want to save other people's lives."

No comments:

Post a Comment